Tax and Accounting Services for Business and Individuals
Contact us for help in streamlining your financials.
Our expert staff will handle full service bookkeeping and accounting for your business.Read More
Harless & Associates is dedicated to client services, client education and tax return accuracy.Read More
H&A Supports Local Girl Scouts Chapter14-Apr-2015
Harless & Associates was excited to be one of the sponsors of this year's Emerald Awards Celebration benefiting the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida! What a great night! ..
Our Director of Concierge and Staffing Services, Steve Wagmeister had the pleasure of serving on the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Palm Beach's 65 Roses Golf Classic Host Committee...AND he got to play a little golf too! ..
Donna Holm, H&A Director of Tax, is also an Ambassador for the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches. One of the recent events that Donna attended was the Ribbon Cutting of the new Florida Community Bank. For more information about the event, click here (http://www.palmbeaches.org/index...
- Strategies to Lessen your Tax Bite 20-Nov-2015
- Look for a Change to Tax Filing Due Dates 16-Sep-2015
- Safe Harbor Deadline is October 1 13-Sep-2015
- Divorce or Separation and the Tax Consequences 03-Sep-2015
- Department of Labor Proposes New Overtime Rules 31-Aug-2015
- How to Get Tax Help “en Español” 19-Aug-2015
- Small Businesses Can Get IRS Penalty Relief for Unfiled Retirement Plan Returns 23-Jul-2015
- File Your 2014 Tax Return Now to Receive Timely Advance Payments in 2016 20-Jul-2015
Did You Know We Offer Concierge Services?
Everything from Personal Staffing to Yacht Management.
I recently met Donna Holm, a CPA at Harless & Associates, at a networking event! I quickly changed my CPA and tax service over to her. Her knowledge is never ending and her drive amazing. This is the first year she has completed my taxes and I am so impressed. She will be by my side at tax season for as long as she will have me! Thank you so much, Donna and Harless & Associates for a job well done!