FAQ: Conceirge Services
Thursday, February 13, 2014
- What if I need your concierge services after business hours?
We are available 24/7/365 to meet your need.
- How are you concierge services different from other concierge services?
The State of Florida has mandated that we be Insured and Bonded. We also have a Fiduciary responsibility to you, and a strict code of Ethics we must follow or we could loose our ability to work in the state.
- How do I know I will be getting the best service person to be doing work in my home?
We solicit a minimum of 3 bids for every job and then sit down with you to help decide which is the best for the job at hand.
- Will I get the best price available, no matter what my financial status (I am getting tired of being gouged due to my finances)?
Not only do we solicit 3 bids, but the state of Florida prohibits us from receiving any compensation from those suppliers that we work with. Everything we do is 100% transparent.
- While I do not have a yacht or airplane for you to help maintain, I do have an aging parent. How can your concierge services help me here?
We work with the top Nursing Agencies in the area for in home services along with some of the best facilities for the aged, depending on your parent's needs. We also have on staff a State Certified Senior Advisor who is current on all the new laws protecting seniors.
- What if my schedule is very full, and I really don't have time to wait for a roofer, electrician, plumber, etc. to come out to take care of my problem?
EXACTLY, that is what we are for. Once we have a service contract, we will be on site to make sure the service is done correctly, on time, and on budget. No need for you to sit home and wait. we are here to make your life easier.