Tax & Accounting Services for the Healthcare Industry
Our clients include general practitioners, emergency room doctors, salaried physicians of major groups and owners of multiple practices.
We also represent physicians, nurses and technicians who work independently or as part of a medical group.
Medical Tax Services
We understand the specific needs that are unique to the medical field and expertly handle matters including:
- Employee vs. independent contractor issues
- Setting up corporations
- Retirement plans for medical groups
- Comprehension of state and federal tax laws
- Business, travel and entertainment expenses/write-offs
- Vehicles: lease vs. purchase
- Expansion questions
- Equipment: lease vs. purchase
- Real estate: lease vs. purchase
- Due Diligence
- Billing and reimbursement
- HIPAA consulting
- Operational consulting for physicians, clinics and hospitals
Industry Specific Accounting & Tax Services
Harless and Associates has offices in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, FL along with the offices of the Fuoco Group in New York and Florida. For full service accounting and tax services at our Jupiter location, search accounting services Port St. Lucie, accounting services Martin County, accounting services Palm Beach Gardens, accounting services Jupiter, accounting services Stuart and accounting services Juno.