Accounting Services for Fine Artists and Gallery Owners
Artists | Writers | Musicians | Singers | Actors | Directors | Performers | Freelancers | Creative Professionals
Our firm is a specialized service tax accounting firm that works with many artists, filmmakers and creative professionals.We provide tax and accounting services so you can focus on what you do best. By helping with year round advice and taking the pain out of tax time, we can help reduce confusion, maximize deductions, and help your bottom line.
We've been working with Creative Professionals since 1987 responding to the tax questions, financial management issues, and cash flow concerns and tax preparation. Our CPA's team is able to provide informed, year-round consulting to minimize your future tax burden and help guide your business toward greater profitability.
Artists Tax Services South Florida
We work with a number of artists and new and established gallery owners.
We understand the needs that are unique to the art industry and expertly handle matters including:
- Help in determining which entity structure to establish (i.e. partnership, C Corporation, S Corporation, LLP, LLC, etc.)
- Setting up payroll
- Employee vs. independent contractor issues
- Lease vs. purchase of equipment or building
- Timing of leasehold improvements
- Artist-gallery negotiations including choosing from among consignment, purchase and commission options
- Tax and retirement planning
- Evaluation of timing and potential for expansion
Harless and Associates has offices in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, FL along with the offices of the Fuoco Group in New York and Florida. For full service accounting and tax services at our Jupiter location, search accounting services Port St. Lucie, accounting services Martin County, accounting services Palm Beach Gardens, accounting services Jupiter, accounting services Stuart and accounting services Juno.