Construction Industry Tax & Accounting Services
Contractor Accounting Services
Our clients in the building industry range from smaller or individual builders to home and commercial real estate developers.
We understand the needs that are unique to the building industry and expertly handle matters including:
- Employee vs. independent contractor issues
- Structuring investment groups
- Guidance in determining which entity structure to establish (i.e. partnership, C corporation, S corporation, LLP, LLC, etc.)
- Filing tax returns for investors and related interests
- Tax planning
- Employment concerns
- Payroll taxes
- Compliance with immigration laws
- Handling of K-1, W-2, 1099 etc.
- Equipment: rent vs. buy
- Capitalization vs. expensing
- Timing of expenses and purchases and understanding depreciation
More Construction Industry Tax Information
Harless and Associates has offices in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, FL along with the offices of the Fuoco Group in New York and Florida. For full service accounting and tax services at our Jupiter location, search accounting services Port St. Lucie, accounting services Martin County, accounting services Palm Beach Gardens, accounting services Jupiter, accounting services Stuart and accounting services Juno.